Sunday, August 9, 2009

commitment

Glitter GraphicsGlitter Icon Graphics

singapore...
on the6th of august, thursday...
me myself, my brother and his gf tina..
left from kl to singapore..
because my sister is getting register on the 7th at the register of marriage!
yeah.. congrats congrats.!
first time ever i actually walk in to the ROM office...
and i now know how it is actually to really get marry...
having a wedding dinner actually doesnt mean anything...
signing in the marriage paper prove that your commit to a relationship...

so the next morning..
i woke up at my sister's house...
prepare and make up with my sister...
and then off we go for a lunch the japanese bazaar at singapore..
dont really remember the place name.. but i manage to took some photo's.
so this is me myself and my sister.^^
this is the Japanese bazaar food place i was talking about...


tina, the camera woman.. hehe

my sister...^^
she looks happy doesnt she? ^^

mr.loh and mrs loh









the ring which they have to exchange in the ROM later...



he have his ring to her...

and she gave her ring to him...


a kiss is always needed hehe!!


myself, the grooms sister, lilian, soew, my bro, and tina







new mall open in singapore.. call the ion mall!..
it was pack!!!

dinner at the hard rockie style! haha







thats all for the day...
we left the next morning..
and i was freaking tired,,, traveling...

♥Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment