Monday, June 1, 2009

sweetie




this picture was taken on friday...
babe leng promised her friend to help her in her make up exam...
so babe asked me to accompany her to the studio...
it took whole day for her to make up and babe spend whole day in the studio..
taking 6 themes of bridal picture... with make ups, nicely hair done and a nice gown!..
it feels like seeing her getting married...
hahaha...
anyway.. we woke up at ten in the morning then babe's friend came and picked us up..
then i left babe at the studio around 1 pm and went out lunch with daniel and miao..
after that me myself and baby went and picked her up at 10.30pm...
she was so exhausted.. but for me..
seeing her pictures.. is like looking at her wedding pictures...
^^... i'm so proud of you babe!... as if ur married already... :)
happy that you learned alot in this photoshoot..
hope all the pictures comes out well...^^
remember to let me see a...
love ya always...
luv-liz

No comments:

Post a Comment