Thursday, January 13, 2011

5th day, b4 leaving

spent this day with my college mates,
not really a farewell, bt just to meet up before i leave Malaysia.
went to a place name, Fisherman's Cove in Starhill.
one of my dearest friend, used to call her little bieber, :)
she introduce me this place..
having good food with good price,and good environment.
only 3.60 per item..
unbelieveable, but believe it.











headed to pavilion and walk around.
so gonna miss CNY here in KL so much,
but hope i'll have a great CNY in the states with winter..:)


pictures while we're eating in Fisherman's Cove. <3

Roshan Muda Ng!.





Fikri and his lovely friends.. :)



Yeeng , my Lovely Junior.. <3


one more shot b4 we ciaoz.


didnt really took much photos,
but this day is my first time hanging out with a bunch of different races friends..
i love it though. <3
super hilarious day which builds up 6packs!...
will miss u guys alot!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment