Friday, July 31, 2009

maddy's sweetie 19th birthday!

Happy birthday to babe made!!...^^
yeah u r 19th le... big girl le...
anyway so maddy's birthday we celebrated at neway cheras...
the party starts at 12am..
the party starts with all the brother's.. fighting for mic.. and scream the hell out..
haha...
they are just so talented in singing.... hahaha!
anyway.. so i left early that day...
so tired...
but of course i waited for the cutting cake session...
and the cake was awesome!...
thanks to the ah huan!...
en joy the pictures....

my baby look so fierce..^^

chuck chuck babe and me

chuck, vv, maddy and nana

birthday girl is happy with her vip room haha

myself and bao bei...^^

opps... us again...!




myself, babe chuck, and babe nana

birthday girl and me...


the cake was awesome!


myself and babe leng, maddy babe

my sweetie babe valerie...
she's just so sweet.. always want to see me..
muakzzz


sally sally babe!...^^











present from ivan, and vv and me...

the bro's..

the babes...


i did had so much fun...
never seen them for a very long time...
i hope nothing changes us...
muakzz.. love ya all..^^

♥Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment