Wednesday, July 29, 2009

casey buddy birthday..^^

on saturday..!! casey came back from malacca!
^^ so long never meet casey de..
think back our old times... we used to spend time together so much..^^
but casey didnt change much..^^
his laughter is still in our memory...^^
happy birthday casey!..
hope next time when u come back we have more to talk.. :)

so baby pick me up and drop me at babe leng's house...
me daniel and vv meet casey at leng hse..
off we went to connought mc donald...
urm!! yummy...
thant daniel lim.. bising la!...
bising pork!... haha anyway thanks daniel for that day..
u know what happen and the rest know..^^

pictures time...

myself and bao bei...^^
my god! i look fat!
the three of us...
casey me vv






i believe there will be this another day!...
waiting.....waiting......

LUV**liz

No comments:

Post a Comment